Dr. Bronner’s Pure-Castille liquid Soap
  • I love it because it is organic, not tested and doesn’t use animals and probably as natural as it can get
  • The only problem is it is a bit thin, but works great

• by stuckinarut

Dr Bronners Pure-Castille Soap has been around for a long, long time. Most health and environment oriented people know of it and love it. I use to use it a long time ago but somehow forgot about it for awhile and them most recently, within the last few years, came back to it.

The Dr. Bronner’s line has

increased a lot, as in products, but they still stay true to having their Pure-castille soap. I recently bought the 18-in-1 hemp unscented baby-mild. I love it because it is organic, not tested and doesn’t use animals and probably as natural as it can get.

It is suppose to have 18 different uses but you wont find the list of uses on the botttle. The bottle is covered with Dr. Bronner’s somewhat odd views. I did go to the website and they list the many uses for the soap.

I have tried it as laundry soap but don’t use it as that too often. I even tried it as toothpaste. Hey, it works. It is ...

• Dr. Bronner's Pure-Castille liquid Soap
      great when you run out of toothpaste and can’t get to the store.

I use it mostly as a hand soap. The only problem is it is a bit thin, but works great. I tried it as a shampoo but it is a bit too strong for my hair so I don’t use it as that unless I

am desperate.

It is made out of nothing but plant oils and water: Water, coconut and olive oil, hemp oil, jojoba oil, citric acid and vitamin E.

It really does have many uses and I love buying it to save money and not buy several different things. I buy the unscented one and add my own essential oils.

Brittany says :

re : The only problem is it is a bit thin, but works great
I can use it for a multitude of things around my household because there’s no harmful ingredients

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3417071196670431/k2311a0717/7.17.10