Scoop Away Cat Litter  » Pets  »
  • I do easily switch between brands, depending on price, but I like going back to Scoop Away because I know that it delivers

• by stuckinarut

I have been buying Scoop Away cat litter for years. I do easily switch between brands, depending on price, but I like going back to Scoop Away because I know that it delivers.

It clumps up the waste nice and hard and quickly. I have never had a clump fall apart when I was scooping. The scent is strong, but not too strong. And dust

is too a minimum. Though, it is still there. I can be in the next room and can smell the dust as it is making its way to the room. It is sand so dust is inevitable. But, the plus side is I do not smell cat waste. I rather smell perfumed dust, than cat waste.

Scoop Away larg size use to come in ...

• a bucket but now they switched to an awkward bag. The bag has a really awkward handle on the side. The nice part is the bag is sealed through a zip lock at the top. The worst part is that when you open it it doesn’t open all the way and it is really hard to put your hand in with a cup or
        scoop to get the litter out. And you can’t really pour it because it is so heavy. I don’t know why they changed it. Is it suppose to be better for the environment? Though it is still plastic. Are the saving more money? Who knows.

Either way, even though they changed the packaging the litter still works good. And, I would recommend it to anyone.

Scoop Away Cat Litter

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2917071196650431/k2311a0717/7.17.10