Christmas Angels and Other Tatting pattern by Monica Hahn  » Books  »
  • Thankfully even though this one was publish back in the 1980’s it can still be found on Amazon, which is where I found it
  • I already knew tatting when I bought the book so I didn’t really need that part

• by stuckinarut

Christmas Angels and Other Tatting pattern is a tatting pattern book by Monica Hahn. If you tat you know how tatting pattern book are no where near available as book for crafts, like knitting or crochet. Even a lot of the books they do have are out of print. Thankfully even though this

one was publish back in the 1980’s it can still be found on Amazon, which is where I found it.

This is a really nice tatting book that has lots of lovely patterns. It says Christmas in the title but really it is more than just Christmas patterns. It has probably equal amount of Christmas patterns as non-Christmas ones.

There are various ornaments, doilies, bookmarks as well as motifs. She has patterns for Christmas trees, hearts, angels, butterflies, stars and a couple collar patterns. I have completed most of the patterns in the book and I find the instructions very easy to read and complete. There is one ...

• Christmas Angels and Other Tatting pattern by Monica Hahn
      butterfly pattern I have had trouble with but I have yet to try again and see if it is me or the pattern. I have not found any error in any of the patterns, something I find common in some older books.

The beginning pages have some instruction on basic tatting instructions. I already

knew tatting when I bought the book so I didn’t really need that part. Though she does have instructions on Cluny petal stitch and I tried doing it and could not follow it with her instructions. I later learned how elsewhere. Other than that it is a great book I find myself going back to.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1717071196640431/k2311a0717/7.17.10