Jason Natural Vanilla Hand & body Therapy  » Health  »
  • It is thicker than the other Jason lotions I have purchased, but I have found that the Hand & Body Therapy line seem to be thicker and cost a bit more
  • I really love the smell and it is a nice thick lotion that really moisturizes
  • I recommend it to anyone with moderate to really dry skin

• by stuckinarut

I love to buy Jason Natural products. I hate that they are not available everywhere though. I have to go to places like Whole Foods, a health food store or look online and find a place with free shipping.

Even though the availability for this, as well as other natural products, is limited I still prefer to buy them. The lotion, Jason Natural Vanilla Hand

& body Therapy, is a nice natural lotion. It is thicker than the other Jason lotions I have purchased, but I have found that the Hand & Body Therapy line seem to be thicker and cost a bit more.

The lotion has a beautiful smell of vanilla. It is a nice natural smell and not overpowering. The lotion is nice and thick and goes ...

• on smoothly. It is not at all sticky or greasy. It moisturizes skin instantly. It smoothed up my dry elbows after just the second application.

The ingredients are natural and even 70% organic. It even has green tea extract, it is the third ingredient, and vitamins C and E. For all the animal lovers it has never been tested on animal and does not

contain any animal products in the ingredients. Also, it has no petroleum, waxes or mineral oils and it doesn’t have any parabens.

Jason Natural Vanilla Hand & body Therapy is one of my favorite of the Jason Naturals lotions. I really love the smell and it is a nice thick lotion that really moisturizes. I recommend it to anyone with moderate to really dry skin. It works.

Miss L M Jennings says :

This is part of a clever range of Natural soothing products.
    Jason Natural skincare , sun care hair care ECT..
    The natural vanilla hand cream melts on contact with your skin.

If frequently used throughout the day, it seems to maintain a softness barrier with a faint hint of vanilla.
    This is also a great defender against really harsh winds in the winter time after say, walking through the park or commuting to work for one or two hours at a time only to go return back out into the cold weather until you arrive home.
    So worth sampling for a product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3417071196630431/k2311a0717/7.17.10