Wendy’s in Springfield MA
2.5
757 Boston Road Springfield MA
  • This Wendy’s location was averaged sized in my opinion which wasn’t really a bad thing at all
  • The workers who worked there were more on the slow than the fast side and this did suck at times because sometimes the wait for food use to take longer than I thought it should have and this sucked
  • This is just an average Wendy’s location and I do recommend that you check it out if you are in the area

• by thereviewerat1

The Wendy’s on Boston Road in Springfield is just an average location at best. This Wendy’s location was averaged sized in my opinion which wasn’t really a bad thing at all.

I liked this location because the place seemed dead all the time, no matter when I went there when I was in the area the place was just so dead.

The workers who worked

there were more on the slow than the fast side and this did suck at times because sometimes the wait for food use to take longer than I thought it should have and this sucked.

The workers there were not always the friendliest and my orders got messed up a few times and this did suck big time especially when I was pretty hungry.

The ...

• food was also a hit or miss at this location because sometimes the food would taste awesome and fresh and other times the burgers and fries just did not taste to good which sucked when this happen.

On the plus side there was plenty of seating available and the place was always dead so finding a seat was very easy.

The place was also average

when it came to cleanliness but on the plus note there was plenty of parking which was a good thing.

I also liked that the drive thru was easy to order from and it was sometimes quicker to order through the drive thru than actually going inside.

This is just an average Wendy’s location and I do recommend that you check it out if you are in the area.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 717071196580431/k2311a0717/7.17.10