Ninety Nine in Springfield MA
1371 Liberty Street Springfield MA
  • The Ninety Nine restaurant over in Springfield Massachusetts is not a bad Ninety Nine location but it is not the best nor the worse location
  • The food here was awesome and cooked very well, and I recommend that you get any of their burgers because all of the burgers I got at this location were cooked well and tasted awesome

• by thereviewerat1

The Ninety Nine restaurant over in Springfield Massachusetts is not a bad Ninety Nine location but it is not the best nor the worse location. This Ninety Nine location was average when it came to cleanliness which wasn’t bad.

I also liked that the walls, floors and tables all looked wiped down when I was there and this too was a good

thing.

I also liked that the silverware was also very clean because sometimes silverware at some restaurants can be pretty dirty.

The food here was awesome and cooked very well, and I recommend that you get any of their burgers because all of the burgers I got at this location were cooked well and tasted awesome.

The amount of cash I spent ...

• here wasn’t bad, as prices at most Ninety Nine locations are good.

There was hardly ever a wait at this location but sometimes the food took to long to get which did suck at times.

The waitress that I always had was always very nice but once in awhile the staff could be a little rude but for the most part everybody

that worked there was nice.

The atmosphere was laidback and the music that was playing was nice and the place wasn’t to busy which was sweet.

This place had good food, good people working, the food did take awhile to get at times but all in all I do recommend that you go to this Ninety Nine location because it is worth checking out.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 717071196560431/k2311a0717/7.17.10