Brut Revolution Deodorant
1.5
  • I was really disappointed with this brut deodorant because it didn’t work at all
  • Besides that, I noticed that it left my underarms very irritated
  • They were quite painful, and that’s when I decided to never use Brut Revolution again
  • I know for a fact that it will not help protect my shirt from odors or sweat stains

• by adrean_j

I don’t usually use men’s deodorant, but when I run out, I have to use whatever my husband has. I’ve always had the thought in my mind that men’s deodorant was stronger, because men sweat more naturally. I’ve tried some male deodorant types in the past and realized that all of them are not stronger and better than women’s deodorant or antiperspirant. One day I was in a hurry and had to use a deodorant called Brut Revolution. I was hoping that it would work well. I figured the worst I could expect was having a masculine smell to me all day. It is better than just being musty, so I didn’t really mind. I sweat a lot and need to use whatever I can get my hands on or it

can be a big disaster.

I applied the deodorant. I realized that it was very slippery and slick. I’m not really used to deodorants like this, but it seemed to be quite thin. I applied quite a few strokes just to make sure my underarms were completely covered and protected. The deodorant was clear, which is great for tank tops. I really hate seeing white clumps in my underarms when I raise them. So this type of deodorant can really save from those kinds of embarrassments. I liked the fact that the scent of the deodorant was mild. It was much more mild than most male deodorant types I tried. After applying it, I could no longer even smell the deodorant. It had kind of a light brut smell to it ...

• that wasn’t overwhelming. I hate deodorants that are more like colognes. As I went through my day, I didn’t have much to do. I was completely shocked to feel sweat dripping down my arm. I live in a pretty hot area, but I don’t usually sweat this way when I wear a deodorant. I’m used to most of the moisture being kept in, but it seems that this deodorant didn’t do much of anything.

After I spent a few hours sweating, I smelled horrible. I couldn’t even stand my own scent, and that is something serious. I was really disappointed with this brut deodorant because it didn’t work at all. Besides that, I noticed that it left my underarms very irritated. They were kind of itchy and I later noticed a

few bumps in that area. They were quite painful, and that’s when I decided to never use Brut Revolution again. I couldn’t imagine how it would work if I was actually doing hard labor or even just walking around a lot. I know for a fact that it will not help protect my shirt from odors or sweat stains. My husband said that this deodorant also doesn’t work very well for him. He doesn’t sweat a lot and was still having the same problems that I was. We both just ended up buying another stick and throwing the Brut revolution away. This deodorant may appear to be dependable and strong, but it is not. So, I urge everyone to not waste there time on this product. You might as well not even wear deodorant.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3417071196510431/k2311a0717/7.17.10