Bayer Aleve Pain Reliever  » Medicine  »
  • I love this Bayer Aleve, because it literally turned my sorrow into a smile
  • I recommend Bayer Aleve to people with any type of body aches
  • It is by far the best pain reliever on the market in my opinion

• by adrean_j

I was having some serious pain throughout my neck and shoulders. It was really bad because the pain radiated all the way down my arms and wrists. I really felt like crap and couldn’t use my upper body without feeling sharp and horrible pain. I couldn’t figure out if it was from typing too much or sleeping on the floor, but that really didn’t matter. I went to the store to buy a pain reliever, but was tired of using Motrin and Tylenol. I use them all the time and it doesn’t seem to work as well as I needed. I saw

some Bayer Aleve for only a dollar. I’d never seen it at this cheap price and that’s why I never purchased it.

I opened up the package and read the instructions. It seemed that these pills were really strong. I’d never seen anything that didn’t permit but one pill every 8 to 12 hours. I mean I don’t see that with over the counter medications anyway. I was just hoping it would last for that long, because I didn’t want to have to take more than recommended. I took the pills and was shocked at how fast it worked. The little blue ...

• pill worked wonders in only 15 to 20 minutes. I was feeling great almost like a new person. It was very easy to swallow and much smaller than other pain killers, especially 800 mg Motrin pills. I didn’t taste anything and in fact couldn’t even feel it in my mouth.

I waited to see if the pain would come back soon, but it didn’t. I couldn’t believe this medication could easily work all day, and make me feel like a whole new person. I love this Bayer Aleve, because it literally turned my sorrow into a smile. I was aching so bad, that

I actually missed church and I never do that. I didn’t take another Aleve until it was bed time and I could say the pain started to come back in about 8 hours exactly. When I took it overnight, I didn’t feel any pain at all and was able to sleep peacefully. I recommend Bayer Aleve to people with any type of body aches. It is by far the best pain reliever on the market in my opinion. I absolutely love it and will use it from now on. It is the only medication that has given me good results in the past few years.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2617071196500431/k2311a0717/7.17.10