Angel of Mine Baby Powder  » Baby care  »
  • However, when it comes to my child I try to use the best most mild products
  • When I opened it, I noticed the consistency was very much like major baby powder brands
  • He seemed to enjoy it as much as any other baby powder, so I really didn’t have a problem
  • After getting a good reaction from using it on his body, I decided to try it on his diaper rash that was forming

• by adrean_j

I have not always been the one to shop for only name brand products. However, when it comes to my child I try to use the best most mild products. I usually stick to Johnson and Johnson, just because it has been a trusted brand for so many years. I didn’t want to buy generic brand products for my baby, but didn’t have a choice one day. I had to buy all of is baby care products at a local dollar store because I was really hurting for money at the time. I was just hoping that he wouldn’t have any bad reactions or

problems from this products. One of the thins I tried on my little one was the Angel of Mine baby powder. I didn’t know what to expect from this baby powder, but knew that I hoped it wouldn’t give my child a reaction.

The first time I used the powder, it was after I gave my baby boy a bath. When I opened it, I noticed the consistency was very much like major baby powder brands. It also had the same fresh baby powder smell. I was a little worried that it wouldn’t smell nice, so this was a complete relief. I was able to apply it to my babies body and rub it easily around his chest and neck. He seemed to enjoy it as much as any other baby powder, so I really didn’t have a problem. I did notice it was slightly stronger than other baby powders because it made me sneeze quite a few times. That never happens to me. After getting a good reaction from using it on his body, I decided to try it on his diaper rash that was forming. It wasn’t my idea, because I’ll just go by Desitin if needed, but my husband told me to try the baby ...

• Angel of Mine Baby Powder
      powder. To my surprise the rash actually started going away within the day. I guess this angel of mine baby powder kept him a little more dry than usual. It soothes his hiney and I see that he enjoys his diaper changes.

The container that the baby powder came in can be a real nuisance. It is very hard to twist the powder open and closed. I have to get a really good firm grip on it just to twist it. It can be hard at times to twist it and sometimes puts a strain on my wrist. I guess it’s good, however, to keep

kids from being able to get into and play with the baby powder. I’ve also used it to powder my own body and that’s when I realized the scent doesn’t last very long. Initially you smell wonderful and refreshing. After about 35 minutes that scent is already gone. This lets me know that smell wise this powder is way less potent than Johnson and Johnson. With that brand my son and I smell good for hours after. The Angel of Mine baby powder is pretty good. I am still using the product, because it works great and lets me save a little cash here and there.

quick note by anonymous :

I bought the baby oil gel and it has more water than oil. I won’t be buying their products anymore.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5417071196480331/k2311a0717/7.17.10