Charmin Ultra Strong Toilet Paper  » Housewares  »
  • When I first opened the pack, I was impressed at how soft the product was right away
  • I know that this pack lasted me just as long as my regular toilet paper brand
  • Because of it’s gentle qualities, I love using Charmin in place of Kleenex
  • In my opinion Charmin is much softer for the face than any Kleenex I’ve ever tried
  • I recommend that everyone try Charmin ultra strong toilet paper in your household

• by adrean_j

I’d never really thought of buying Charmin, because I’ve always thought the pricing was outrageous. I don’t like spending 3 dollars on 4 rolls of something that is going to get flushed or thrown away. One day this was out of my control because I sent my husband to the store. He cam back with a four pack of Charmin Ultra strong toilet paper. The rolls appeared to be smaller than other two ply rolls and that kind of irritated me. I didn’t know if I was going to be spending more and getting less. Never the less, the toilet paper was bought. I had no choice but to use it, because I wasn’t going to return it. When I first opened the pack, I was impressed at how soft the product was right

away. I can honestly say I’ve tried so many different types of toilet tissue and this Charmin was by far the softest. I liked the fact that it wasn’t’ too soft. I hate those crappy tissues that crumble and leave particles in the air because they are too fluffy. This Charmin had just enough fluff.

When it was time to use the tissue, I was shocked at how little I needed to use. I have always been used to those toilet papers that require multiple wraps around the hand. I could wipe with only a few sheets, fold and use again. The Charmin toilet paper was very sturdy. I couldn’t believe how it had both the quality of softness and durability. I now knew why the rolls seemed to be smaller. Less tissue is needed ...

• when using Charmin. I know that this pack lasted me just as long as my regular toilet paper brand. Because of it’s gentle qualities, I love using Charmin in place of Kleenex. In my opinion Charmin is much softer for the face than any Kleenex I’ve ever tried. It is gentle for the nose, and I’ve never experienced chafing under my nose when using it. A matter of fact, whenever I get sick, I go out and by a pack of Charmin ultra strong tissue just for that occasion. I don’t use this tissue all of the time, because of the price, but if I just didn’t mind spending that amount I would use it all of the time.

Charmin is quite thick, so a lot shouldn’t be used at one time. My daughter

was using too much of it and clogged my toilet. I asked her why she did it, and she said it was the same amount she always used. I could certainly understand the confusion. The thing about Charmin is that you should only use what you need. Considerably less is needed than with other brands. If you use just a little too much it can clog the toilet easily because of its thickness. It is very fluffy and I really believe it could be used as a pillow, if you have enough of it. I also like to use it to remove my nail polish, because it works just as good as any cotton ball I’ve ever tried. Charmin is really the best toilet tissue. I recommend that everyone try Charmin ultra strong toilet paper in your household.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5317071196450331/k2311a0717/7.17.10