Prego Roasted Garlic & Herb Pasta Sauce
  • I love that the sauce soaked in to the pasta and stuck to it so it didn’t fall off when I went to eat the pasta

• by Soleil Robins

So, I recently got some Prego Roasted Garlic & Herb Pasta Sauce for my ziti pasta and I must say it was so tasty. The sauce wasn’t super garlicky tasting and the herbs tasted so fresh. It was thick and full of tomatoes too. Loved it.

The way I used the Prego Roasted Garlic & Herb Pasta Sauce was by warming it up on the stove in a sauce pan on low heat. It only took about 3

minutes to heat up which made dinner quicker and easier to make. After I poured it right over my cooked ziti pasta and sprinkled mozzarella and parmesan cheese over the top of it. Then we all eat the dinner right up, and everyone really liked the pasta sauce.

The garlic and herb pasta sauces wasn’t to watery or to chunky. It had a mild garlic flavoring with a strong fresh basil and herb taste to it that I ...

• personally really liked. I loved that the sauce wasn’t completely full of chunky tomatoes since I don’t like tomatoes whole or chucked, but in a sauce mashed down like they are is good. I love that the sauce soaked in to the pasta and stuck to it so it didn’t fall off when I went to eat the pasta.

I also used this pasta sauce on my pizza and my pizza tasted so good. It had a freshens

too it. I really can’t get over the freshness the sauce had. Plus the amount of sauce they put into one jar is plenty for a meal that can serve up 6 pasta dish easily with each pasta dish covered with just the right amount of sauce.

Anyways, can’t say enough about the Prego Roasted Garlic & Herb Pasta Sauce. It was so good and I will be eating on top of another pasta dish pretty soon.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2717071196300331/k2311a0717/7.17.10