Toblerone Dark Chocolate
  • It is a popular chocolate and I know that it has a great taste and can probably compete with the other chocolate brand because it has a unique taste and unique style
  • I also remember when I bought a Toblerone Dark Chocolate in the mall and I am with my friend, actually I have a plan to share a Toblerone Dark Chocolate for my friend, so as we are traveling to home, we just ate for a few Toblerone Dark Chocolate but unfortunately I don’t know where I put it
  • I really like the Toblerone Dark Chocolate so when I had an opportunity, I bought the other one
  • I recommend the Toblerone Dark Chocolate for the people who want a Dark Chocolate because its worth trying the Toblerone Dark Chocolate especially when you put it in the freezer first

• by sarlyn

Toblerone Dark chocolate is one of the chocolate that I want to frequently buy and eat it. It is a popular chocolate and I know that it has a great taste and can probably compete with the other chocolate brand because it has a unique taste and unique style. It offers a good taste with nougat and honey with its chocolate.

I remember when I was in

the field trip and we went in the Duty Free and I used to buy the Toblerone Dark Chocolate and I bring it to our home and I really like it and my family like it too.

From that time, every time I am on the chocolate section of the store, I frequently see the chocolates and I used to buy Toblerone Dark Chocolate because I really ...

• like the taste. I also remember when I bought a Toblerone Dark Chocolate in the mall and I am with my friend, actually I have a plan to share a Toblerone Dark Chocolate for my friend, so as we are traveling to home, we just ate for a few Toblerone Dark Chocolate but unfortunately I don’t know where I put it. So, its gone. I don’t
        know how. I really like the Toblerone Dark Chocolate so when I had an opportunity, I bought the other one. That’s Toblerone Dark Chocolate is so important to me. I really like it.

I recommend the Toblerone Dark Chocolate for the people who want a Dark Chocolate because its worth trying the Toblerone Dark Chocolate especially when you put it in the freezer first. It has also a nutrition fact.

Azriel says :

As much as I love Dark chocolates, I do not like Toblerone Dark chocolate. I feel that the toblerone bars does have that after taste in them. Toblerone’s chocolate does not feel smooth in the mouth and so this is why I do not like this variant.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2717071196160331/k2311a0717/7.17.10