Goya Almonds in Milk Chocolate  » Food  »
  • I bought a Goya Almonds in Milk Chocolate since I am a Chocolate lover
  • I thought it was a nougat but it was a surprised to me because I was expecting for the whole almond however it didn’t stop me to eat the Goya Almonds in Milk Chocolate because the taste is also good and the combination of almonds in pieces where also good
  • Maybe I was just too disappointed at first when I thought that the almonds are whole because I really like whole Almonds
  • I keep eating my Goya Almonds in Milk Chocolate because I want to experience what’s on the Goya Almonds in Milk Chocolate and it has a great formula and I really like the taste then my brother was came and I gave him a Goya Almonds in Milk Chocolate
  • Goya Almonds in Milk Chocolate is worth trying and I suggest to try it by the other too who are a chocolate lover

• by sarlyn

I bought a Goya Almonds in Milk Chocolate since I am a Chocolate lover; I tried the Goya Almonds in Milk Chocolate. It is not just like the other who has a whole almond instead Goya Almonds in Milk Chocolate has almond but the almond were turned into many pieces.

I thought it was a nougat but it was a surprised to me

because I was expecting for the whole almond however it didn’t stop me to eat the Goya Almonds in Milk Chocolate because the taste is also good and the combination of almonds in pieces where also good.

Maybe I was just too disappointed at first when I thought that the almonds are whole because I really like whole Almonds.

I keep eating my ...

• Goya Almonds in Milk Chocolate because I want to experience what’s on the Goya Almonds in Milk Chocolate and it has a great formula and I really like the taste then my brother was came and I gave him a Goya Almonds in Milk Chocolate.

He seems that he also like it.

Goya Almonds in Milk Chocolate is worth trying and I suggest to

try it by the other too who are a chocolate lover.

It is also affordable for me.

Although at first I was disappointed but as I eat the Goya Almonds in Milk Chocolate I find it worth to taste it and give a try to share with the other.

My conclusion is at the end my disappointment was gone.

I am happy for that.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2717071196100331/k2311a0717/7.17.10