Reva Flip Flops  » Clothes  »
  • Lately, I bought a pair of Reva brand of flip flops in purple color
  • I bought it for only Php 129.75 and I was very happy with the best buy I get
  • In my opinion, there are flip flops and footwear out there offered in good quality and affordable prices
  • That means I can enjoy wearing the seven pairs at different occasions and different outfits, I really love matching my flip flops with my outfit for the day
  • I hope the manufacturer will look on this problem

• by vixiedee13

I love wearing flip flops. The good thing about them is that you get to match them with your outfit with ease and comfort. If I feel like wearing a yellow top I can wear my flip flop in yellow straps with green floral patterns in the soles. The designs and patterns are unlimited and, thus, there’s always a pair of it which you can use in any casual occasion.

Lately, I bought a pair of Reva brand of flip flops in purple color. It is actually the design that captures my attention in buying the footwear and since I tried to collect flip flops so I ended up buying it. I bought it for only Php 129.75 and I was very happy with the

best buy I get. Flip flops need not be expensive after all for an average Joe like me. In my opinion, there are flip flops and footwear out there offered in good quality and affordable prices. Buying flip flops like that of Havaianas is very impractical for me. You are paying for the brand name there which is seven times than the price of the Reva brand.

Wearing out of flip flops depends on how you use it and how you take care of it. If you frequently use it then it will wear out fast but if you only use it occasionally and you take care of it properly like keeping them in a place away from wetness and moisture and you wash them ...

• always after every use will really help extend the lifespan of your flip flops.

Compared to Havaianas I can buy almost seven different pairs of Reva flip flops with its price. That means I can enjoy wearing the seven pairs at different occasions and different outfits, I really love matching my flip flops with my outfit for the day. The comfort is excellent with soft and durable soles which are enough to give you protection. I never have blisters or sores with the Reva as the rubber straps are soft enough to care for my feet. However, if you are blessed to have the chance of buying anything you want then you can have the branded flip flops which have become more of a fashion

statement rather than basic feet protection.

Everything has its bad aspect and with Reva it’s the rubber sole that tends to have some factory defects. You can see holes which is an indication of uneven distribution of the component. I can’t explain it theoretically but I know you know what I mean. That is why I will recommend that you have to check on the rubber soles first before paying for it in the cashier. Check the sides if there are small hallow parts. If there are try to ask for another pair. I hope the manufacturer will look on this problem. However, that doesn’t prevent me from liking the product. They are affordable yet very trendy to wear in any occasion of the day.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5517071196070331/k2311a0717/7.17.10