Ralph Lauren Polo Explorer  » Perfume  »
  • I think I am mad about Polo Explorer by Ralph Lauren perfumes
  • I bought is immediately when it was launched in the market
  • Since I like that Polo black scent After polo black, Polo double black launched in market I grab that too

• by Sanjiv

I have been using Ralph Lauren Polo men’s line of fragrances since many years. I think I am mad about Polo Explorer by Ralph Lauren perfumes. Although I have bought lots of Ralph Lauren products over the years, everything from paint to jeans to a pair boots (hey, I was 19!), I have only owned one Ralph Lauren fragrance: Monogram (1985). I remember Monogram as a quiet, slightly powdery, wood scent with

beautiful blue juice. Monogram was suddenly discontinued (not sure what was the reason but suddenly disappeared from the market) so I could not get anymore.

Next product that I have used was Ralph Lauren polo black. I bought is immediately when it was launched in the market. It’s scent is too mind blowing. I liked it although at that time it was little more expensive. But it’s ok for me as I am ...

• fan of Polo. I still remember when I used this and went in a disco bar and met my friends there. They keep looking at me and which perfume you have used. So I told them and really praised.

Since I like that Polo black scent After polo black, Polo double black launched in market I grab that too. but that is not that great as compare to Currently, I am

using the Polo Explorer which is really have very good fragrance. This also I bought it a year ago. I guess. I don’t remember the exact date when did I purchase though. it is little expensive but its not that expensive as I first purchase of Price wise it is ok. It comes in 2.5 Oz bottle too.

Now I am targeting for Modern reserve. I will write about this product after using.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5617071196050331/k2311a0717/7.17.10