Jostens Yearbook Avenue  » Web sites  »
  • I think that I like the online picture storage, which can store upwards of 7,000 pictures
  • I think that our yearbook hit somewhere close to that, like around 6,000, though half of the pictures, in my opinion, were not needed
  • In addition, I loved the ability to lock pages, mark pages as finished and the amazing indexing of pictures, which is just listing the aount of people in picture and then, when the yearbook is published, they could see what pages they were on

• by Forest Gump

When I was a freshman in high school, we made the yearbook the long and complicated way. We went to Microsoft Publisher (which is now almost non existent) and made page after page of our to be yearbook. Honestly, it was hell.

I must have spent hundreds of hours collecting quotes, putting in pictures, and trying to organize it on this mess of a program. However, our

yearbook coordinator, I don’t remember his name, decided to change to Jostens Yearbook Avenue and it made life so much simplier.

Imagine it as a Windows 7 (which I endorse) for yearbook programs. It’s so snappy and quick yet so easy to get the hang of.

Just one two hour session and I was ready to make the whole yearbook myself. In addition, it must have saved ...

• me tens of hours not dealing with putting pictures parallel, as it has automatic boxes to fit the pictures in, as well as templates which are easily changable (for large pages/smaller pages).

I think that I like the online picture storage, which can store upwards of 7,000 pictures. I think that our yearbook hit somewhere close to that, like around 6,000, though half of the pictures, in

my opinion, were not needed.

In addition, I loved the ability to lock pages, mark pages as finished and the amazing indexing of pictures, which is just listing the aount of people in picture and then, when the yearbook is published, they could see what pages they were on. Personally, I think that this is just absolutely splendid.

For anybody that is using a yearbook, I strongly suggest using this website. http://yearbookavenue.

jostens. com/

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2017071196020331/k2311a0717/7.17.10