Asus Eee PC 701 4G
  • Running on a tight budget, I found about the Asus Eee Pc 701 4G which had debuted in my country about a week earlier
  • It's small size gives it a few disadvantages like a small screen (7 inches in diagonal), cramped keyboard, and no CD drive

• by Cake_90

When I was accepted in a university in another city, I knew that buying a laptop was essential. Running on a tight budget, I found about the Asus Eee Pc 701 4G which had debuted in my country about a week earlier.

It was absolutely ideal due to it’s small size and light weight and compared to other laptops it was cheaper.

Also the 701

4G comes in a variety of colors allowing it to fit to your taste more easily.

I wasn’t disappointed at all: The battery lasts for about three, three and a half hours, less than 1 kg.

weight and a wireless internet adapter it was exactly what a student like me needed.

It does however have it’s cons: It’s small size gives it a few ...

• disadvantages like a small screen (7 inches in diagonal), cramped keyboard, and no CD drive.

The hard drive is only 4 GB (this is somewhat compensated with the fact that it has a SD memory card slot).

Also the Linux operating system designed by Asus for the laptop, although stable and user-friendly doesn’t have the variety of applications that Microsoft Windows offers.

To sum up

the Asus Eee Pc 701 4G is a great laptop for traveling and web browsing while you are sitting at the cafe, But the small hard drive renders it a little bit ineffective for other activities.

The 701 4G has really helped me with my studies, being able to browse learning material in almost every place I go and to write down my lectures while attending the university.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 6317071195970331/k2311a0717/7.17.10