Aigo F958 Portable video Player  » Electronics  »
2.5
smallworld-us.com, [email protected], $66.49
  • When I got mine I did so because I thought it would be a nice knock off version of the famous ipod and do most the same things, boy was I wrong about that
  • The main problem with the buttons is that they will work great for a while but when you have to press them so hard to get them to work they eventually will break on you completely
  • Now I know that it is a great price for this little gadget and it has a lot of cool extras like the FM tuner but that is not all it's cracked up to be either
  • I suppose amongst all the negative things I found about the player that is one good thing

• by DreamsOfRuby

The Aigo Portable video player actually looks like a cheaper and chunkier version of the apple ipod. When I got mine I did so because I thought it would be a nice knock off version of the famous ipod and do most the same things, boy was I wrong about that. See although it has a pretty white case and a circular control like the ipod it does not do nearly as well as the ipod does.

The 2″ LCD screen is great for me, not too big not too small but the colors are sort of muddled together when you play the video back and the sound quality is not so hot either. The control pad itself

really does not respond as well as I thought it would either.

I am always having to stress the button to actually have it do the function that I would like it to do. Not to mention that it is rather small and for my chunky fingers it is just not a great match at all.

The extras on it are all right as well but the games it comes with are rather simple but it helps pass the time I suppose, it is better than nothing. The main problem with the buttons is that they will work great for a while but when you have to press them so hard to get them to work they eventually will break on you ...

• completely.

Now I know that it is a great price for this little gadget and it has a lot of cool extras like the FM tuner but that is not all it’s cracked up to be either. You can use the headset to listen to it and it sounds fairly decent but then if you want to use the external speaker like you can it sounds really jumbled.

It just sounds like it is has a lot of static to me. Maybe to some it would be all right but for me I am very specific about what I want my music to sound like.

One great thing about it though is that it

actually has a really neat little rubber cover to protect the USB slot so that at least gives it a good quality. I know for me there are a few times that I have actually ruined a good player by not really cleaning or taking care of the USB slot on the player.

I suppose amongst all the negative things I found about the player that is one good thing. I do hate to post a bad review but this player really did not meet the standards that I thought it would.

So for anyone who is looking for a new video player, take a pass on this one and just look around to find the exact one you are looking for.

Aigo F958 Portable video Player

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1617071195810231/k2311a0717/7.17.10