Christian Dior Diorshow Mascara in Black
  • I found the mascara lengthened my lashes more than thickened and this was great because it did look as if I had extremely long and beautiful eyelashes
  • I would definitely recommend this mascara to anyone who wants a great everyday mascara

• by Manal

This mascara is a great mascara for an everyday wide eyed beauty look. I used this as an everyday mascara in the summer and it lasted perfectly all day with no smudging.

This mascara really does lengthen your lashes and thickens them but not so much that it looks too much. You can put an extra coat on for night as well to thicken the lashes really more. I found the mascara lengthened my lashes more than thickened and this was great because it did look as if I had extremely long and beautiful eyelashes.

The packaging is great, it is simple yet elegant; the blue packaging of the tube and the simple

design does give the mascara that extra glamour.

This mascara did not clump at all for the time that I used it! I find with other mascaras that they clump including the blackout version of this mascara; however the original sure did not have that problem at all! I was pleasantly surprised.

The brush is big and this allows you to coat all the lashes and it even is easy to coat the bottom lashes without it getting on your skin by accident! I never had the wand touch my skin which was great.

This mascara was also extremely easy to use; I was expecting it to be very difficult because of the staying power.

• It stayed from morning till night and I did not have to re do it nor did it leak onto my skin even in 40 degree Celsius heat! That was one less worry, it is like waterproof mascara but it isn’t waterproof. I just removed this mascara with a bit of soap on my eyelashes and this did the job, other times I would use a makeup remover and it was very easy still. By splashing water onto your face and waiting for the mascara to slide really helped me easily remove my makeup, while the water was getting to work I usually just washed my face using a face wash avoiding my
        eye area.

I would definitely recommend this mascara to anyone who wants a great everyday mascara. If you are a bit shy and want something that is more subtle than I wouldn’t recommend this, but to enhance already long lashes then this is the perfect combination!

The price of this mascara is £21.50, which to me is great because of how excellent the product it. This is a must have in any cosmetic lovers collection, especially those who like to play up the eyes! It also lasts an extremely long time, I did have mine for around one year and then I gave it away, not because I didn’t like it but because they asked!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117071195790231/k2311a0717/7.17.10