Restasis eye drops
  • I only had to use it twice a day, which is very convenient, and I could also use the over the counter eyes drops in conjunction with it until I started to feel relief
  • Since this is not a condition that goes away, I know I will have to use eye drops on a permanent basis
  • One of the benefits I found with Restasis is that they also make several eye drops that can be used safely while using Restasis
  • The only problem I see with Restasis is the initial burning
  • With the high cost of prescription medications, finding a product that works as well as Restasis does and provides you with savings are a huge bonus to me

• by Leviathan

As someone who suffers from chronic dry eyes, I have tried various different prescription eye drops trying to find relief. My doctor finally had me try Restasis in the hope that it would help my condition. I only had to use it twice a day, which is very convenient, and I could also use the over the counter eyes drops in conjunction with it until I started to feel relief. Since this is not a condition that goes away, I know I will have to use eye drops on a

permanent basis.

One of the benefits I found with Restasis is that they also make several eye drops that can be used safely while using Restasis. I started to see results in about two weeks, they weren’t dramatic, but were noticeable. I didn’t have to use regular eye drops as often because my eyes didn’t always feel constantly dry anymore. Within the first month, the results I started to see were more dramatic. Before Restasis, I used over the counter artificial tears up to 20 times per day, which is ...

• problematic but I had no choice.

The only problem I see with Restasis is the initial burning. When first putting the drops into my eyes it did burn. It was a tolerable burn that did not last long though. Also, when first inserting the drops into my eyes my vision blurs for just a few minutes, but then it clears up. This side effect is common in most products of this type so I think the benefits outweigh the negative aspects of this product.

I like how Restasis is

packaged, with each application in its own container, so I don’t have to worry if I am using the right amount. What I like best about Restasis is they have a website that offers rebates and a rewards program. With the high cost of prescription medications, finding a product that works as well as Restasis does and provides you with savings are a huge bonus to me. I will continue with the Restasis treatment therapy because it is a great product that is producing noticeable results and is also saving me money.

Restasis eye drops
    JYOTI PRAKASH DAGIA says :

last several years i am having problem in both of my eyes, i went to several eye specialiest doctors, they say that my eye tissues are dead. I hv problem to go outside my house in daylight. last three years one of my eye doctor recommend me to try RESTASIS SINGLE USE VIALS. I got some releif but if i forget to put these drop that day I hv the same problem. pls suggest me some other similar drops as i can`t afford to buy such expensive one.

Galega says :

I would suggest you to consult an eye specialist doctor. You have already used this drop without any effect. Rather than relying on using an eye drop daily, you should ask doctor to tackle the main problem.

And, I don’t think it to be a good idea to use an eye drop without consulting a doctor. Eyes are quite special and some precaution is required in this case.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2617071195780231/k2311a0717/7.17.10