John Frieda Sheer Blonde Colour Renew Shampoo and Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
1.5
  • I bought John Frieda Sheer Blonde Colour Renew Shampoo and Conditioner as it was recommended to me by a friend who is also a bottle blonde
  • I noticed that it instantly made my hair feel softer and even looked shinier when wet
  • I was happy with the overall results and I think I am going to continue to use it

• by Leviathan

I bought John Frieda Sheer Blonde Colour Renew Shampoo and Conditioner as it was recommended to me by a friend who is also a bottle blonde. I have been colouring my hair for a few years now and I needed a shampoo and conditioner that would renew my colour and give it that extra shine. Having coloured blonde hair can be very time consuming as it requires a lot of day to day maintenance. I was told that purple or violet shampoo is really good for making dull coloured hair look brighter. This particular product was a little bit pricey but I really don’t mind spending a little bit

extra if it is going to make my hair look better.

This shampoo is really brightly coloured its a very deep purple I would say it is actually indigo! I was very concerned at first because I didn’t want to use something that would make my hair change colour. There was nothing different about the way the shampoo felt it was a smooth texture just like most other shampoos, not too thick and not too runny.

Once I put the shampoo in my hair the colour faded so the bright purple turned to a light almost lavender colour which made me feel a little bit better because I was ...

• beginning to think my hair was going to turn purple. Once I had rinsed it out there was no colour left behind it just looked my normal colour but almost looked even brighter, and that was before I had got a chance to blow dry it. The conditioner is used after the shampoo and has to be applied and left on for a few minutes and rinsed off. I noticed that it instantly made my hair feel softer and even looked shinier when wet.

Both the shampoo and conditioner have a decent smell, they just smell like standard shampoo and conditioner, nothing too strong or overpowering.

The thing

is my hair is so damaged from all of the colouring that it needs intensive conditioning to make it look healthy enough. Both these products really help to make it look as decent as it can look . Before I used John Frieda Sheer Blonde Colour Renew Shampoo and Conditioner my hair was actually really dry and I could feel that it really needed something to give it that extra boost. I was happy with the overall results and I think I am going to continue to use it. I don’t really have any major complaints apart from maybe the price, but overall I think it is worth it.

John Frieda Sheer Blonde Colour Renew Shampoo and Conditioner

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3116071195651231/k2311a0716/7.16.10