Medelco Permanent Coffee Filter
  • Then I found Medelco Permanent Coffee Filter the other day in one of the big housewares store in town
  • Although it is a dishwasher safe, I prefer to clean it by hand

• by putjekram

This is what I need. I am so happy after I got my first permanent coffee filter by Medelco from the store. We are making coffee so often and if we use coffee filter paper, we spent a lot in a day already. We like to drink fresh coffee and each time we make new coffee, of course we would like to use clean coffee filter. If I make coffee

ten times in a day, I probably will spend more than 10 coffee filter papers in the same day. So I was trying to find cheaper solution for this.

Then I found Medelco Permanent Coffee Filter the other day in one of the big housewares store in town. Luckily, it fit with the coffee machine that I use in my house.

Now I’ve been using this product for almost a month.

• So far so good. I have no problem with this product. So for a ten dollar permanent coffee filter, I don’t have to change coffee filter paper all the time. I could just clean this coffee filter and use it again when I want to make coffee. If you plan to buy this product as well, please keep in mind that Medelco permanent coffee filter work for coffee machine that
        use coffee filter number # 4. So if you normally use coffee filter paper number #4, there is a big chance that you can change it with Medelco product. And since it is made of stainless steel, it is not so difficult to clean this permanent coffee filter. Although it is a dishwasher safe, I prefer to clean it by hand. I want to keep this product for a long time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5316071195501231/k2311a0716/7.16.10