Hoover U5780900 Bagless Upright Cyclonic Vacuum  » Housewares  »
  • Thats why I bought the Hoover U5780900 Bagless Upright Cyclonic Vacuum
  • I love this vacuum, and although there are a few things that I would change they aren't really all that important
  • Its amazing to me how well this really works
  • I have read some reviews where there are issues with the belts and things but I have never had that problem with mine
  • I realize that this may be negligible for most people and for me its not a necessity but I think it would be cool if it was hot pink or something like that

• by mandavalga

Living in the south there is dirt and mud a plenty. Its for this reason that vacuuming everyday is a must. I have relatively pretty tan and beige carpets, but they are a little difficult to keep clean.

Thats why I bought the Hoover U5780900 Bagless Upright Cyclonic Vacuum. I have had Hoover vacuums before and felt that since I have had such good luck I would continue to use them. This product was no different. I love this vacuum, and although there are a few things that I would change they aren’t really all that important.

The Pros: This vacuum has great suction. Its amazing to me how well this really works. I also really like not having to change out the bags. It was such a messy job

and more often then not I ended up with dust and dirt in my face and up my nose. However, since I have bought this vacuum I have had no more problems with this. Its easy to empty and easy to put back. The light is great. i have a lot of furniture fixings that require me to vacuum underneath them. This used to be somewhat of a hassle since my house is not overly bright. However this vacuum changed all that. The light is brighter then on the previous Hoover vacuum that I have had. It does burn out, but getting it replaced is not really that hard and the lights do last for awhile. I have read some reviews where there are issues with the belts and ...

• things but I have never had that problem with mine.

The Cons: This vacuum is bulky and heavy. It would be nice if the vacuum were not as heavy and a little slimmer to store. I also would prefer is the hose was not so spring loaded. I have to be careful taking out the hose because even though it is pretty long, if it gets pulled completely out the vacuum will fall over onto what ever is underneath it. I have had several bruises on my legs because of this and it has even fallen on my small dog a few times. I also would like it if it came in different colors. I realize that this may be negligible for most people and for me its not a

necessity but I think it would be cool if it was hot pink or something like that. It is a little more expensive then I would prefer it to be and it would be nice if they would come down on their prices a little.

Over all i really do like this vacuum cleaner. I have those things which I would change about it, but none of them are really big things and are issues that I can easily live with. Although I would like their prices to be a little lower the vacuum is great and I would not trade it for anything. Because it works so well I will give this product an 8. I took of two point because if the cons, but still its a great vacuum.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5316071195231231/k2311a0716/7.16.10