Dirt Devil M110000 Bagless Upright Cyclonic Vacuum  » Housewares  »
1.0
  • If anyone has read my reviews that you know that I love Hoover products
  • I bought the Dirt Devil M110000 Bagless Upright Cyclonic Vacuum about a little over a year and half ago
  • It really was not worth the money that I paid and with all the spare parts and service costs I really should have gotten rid of the vacuum sooner

• by mandavalga

If anyone has read my reviews that you know that I love Hoover products. They are, for the most part, decently priced and work well. However, before I came to Hoover, I kind of flip flopped around brands. One of the brands that I used once and will never go back to is Dirt Devil.

I bought the Dirt Devil M110000 Bagless Upright Cyclonic Vacuum about a little over a year and half ago. It was a great price and a little over a $100.00 . I figured that if this works as well as I have heard that it does

then I will be doing really good. Well as the old saying goes ” you get what you pay for”. This product was crap.

The Cons: I was excited when I got it and decided to use it that night. So I pulled it out of the box, put it together and took it on its maiden run. About 10 minutes in the vacuum over heated. It shut itself off, so I unplugged it and put it away to cool down. I took it out about two days later, plugged in and it broke a belt. That was ...

• so irritating! I replaced the belt and fast forward about three months, I had replaced the belt 4 more times. It was constantly over heating and eating up the belts. I ended up having to replace the motor, which ended up costing me like $175.00. That motor worked for another month and started over heating again. I gave up with it and decided to buy a Hoover.

The Pros: All though the product was mostly bad it did have good suction and was light weight. It was easier to store than my Hoover vacuum but other than that it had

no other redeeming qualities.

Over all the product was crap. It really was not worth the money that I paid and with all the spare parts and service costs I really should have gotten rid of the vacuum sooner. I ended up having over $300.00 dollars in repairs and service costs. That is more expensive then the Hoover was. I really wished I would have replaced it sooner and saved my self the money.

I give this product a two only because of its suction and lightness. I will not buy another dirt devil and feel absolutely no need to stray from my Hoover.

Trix says :

Ppl like you get all the birans. I just get to say thanks for he answer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5316071195221231/k2311a0716/7.16.10