Swanson Ginkgo Biloba  » Health  »
  • So after contemplating back and forth, I decided to finally buy it
  • I figured that Swanson's brand of Ginkgo Biloba was the best one to get, because most people had greater ratings for it
  • I bought it for like $10.00 including shipping, and it has 240 capsules in it so I knew it would last me a long time
  • I definitely got a great value for the money
  • The Swanson brand is amazing too, it's inexpensive and you get a bang for your buck

• by Kim

I absolutely love love love this thing!! I’m a college student, I take many classes hour after hour, so things can sometimes get stressful and irritating so I tend to forget things a lot. Also, I spend a lot of time online doing research and typing up papers, so sometimes I feel as if my brain is literally turning into mush when I use my laptop. I can sometimes spend a whole full day staring at a computer screen multiple times a week. That’s not healthy! So I’ve been doing research on supplements or vitamins that can help restore and improve my memory and speed processing up there, because I feel as if I’m getting slower and slower by the day! So as I was doing my research, I stumbled upon a page

talking about ginkgo biloba. I read that it was a Chinese tree, that has medical uses for memory enhancement, like treatment for Alzheimer’s disease. So I was doing more research on ginkgo, and I read so many reviews on it and most people had positive feedback for it. So after contemplating back and forth, I decided to finally buy it. I figured that Swanson’s brand of Ginkgo Biloba was the best one to get, because most people had greater ratings for it. Not only that but I really trust the Swanson brand.

So I ordered it on Amazon.com, and to my surprise I got it in a couple of days! I bought it for like $10.00 including shipping, and it has 240 capsules in it so I knew it would last me a long ...

• time! I definitely got a great value for the money. So I’ve been taking one daily for the past 3 weeks, and I can say I notice a significant difference. I used to be down all the time, mostly kept to myself and private, I can’t really explain it, I guess I just wasn’t a happy camper sometimes for some odd reason. I now have a better mood, I feel like I have way more energy now! Now I’m not going to say that my memory has improved by like by 500% or something, but it definitely has improved. I remember things now like what I was going to do a minute ago, where I placed my keys yesterday, things like that. Before I had so much trouble remembering things like calling people,
        setting up appointments, I can lose that in my memory within seconds, sometimes I used to confuse and mix times up too. It was strange! Now my coordination is way more better, that happens to me less often now, and I am very thankful! I am also way more focused, when someone tells me something now I can actually compute the data into my head easier and come up with an answer faster. It’s great! I owe this product so many thanks.

Overall, Ginkgo Biloba is an excellent product, it really does work in boosting energy, alleviating stress, improving focus, and enhancing memory. I am so thankful that I found this product! It is so helpful. The Swanson brand is amazing too, it’s inexpensive and you get a bang for your buck. I really recommend this product!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3416071195161231/k2311a0716/7.16.10