Clinique Happy Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • They told me about 2 days later after I kept annoying them about the question, and when I found out that it was by Clinique I knew that it was a good brand of perfume
  • Clinique has been in the fragrance business for a while now, so I know I can trust their products
  • Boy do I love receiving compliments ha ha
  • I like the fact that it's a light smell, nothing too overpowering that will have the whole room coughing for air as soon as you come in
  • Although it may be a bit costly, I think it's worth it

• by Kim

A couple of my friends who are sisters purchased this fragrance about a couple of weeks ago and they’ve been raving about it ever since. I don’t blame them for raving about it, because I’ve actually been wondering myself what perfume they could have been wearing, it smelled so good! They told me about 2 days later after I kept annoying them about the question, and when I found out that it was by Clinique I knew that it was a good brand of perfume! Good quality too. Clinique has been in the fragrance business for a while now, so I know I can trust their products.

I purchased the Clinique Happy perfume at my local Sephora, I was so happy when I found it! But I wasn’t too happy when

I realized the price…it was about $50.00, not including taxes and all that stuff. I was contemplating on whether or not I should purchase it, because of it’s price. Then I put into mind how great it smelled, and the amount of compliments I will get with this scent. So considering that factor, I bought it! Boy do I love receiving compliments ha ha. Now I already own a number of perfume sprays already, but I figure you can never have enough because every occasion needs a different scent. This smells like a little bit of lemon lime, and a bit of sweet sugar. I like the fact that it’s a light smell, nothing too overpowering that will have the whole room coughing for air as soon as you come ...

• in! It’s a noticeable scent but it’s not too strong which is perfect. It also lasts a long time too, I went to go visit a couple of family members the other day as a road trip, I put on the perfume real early in the morning like around 7:00 Am, and when I finally got to see my family at like 4:00 PM, they were all commenting on how good I smelled! I was really surprised that it was able to last that long, considering I was in a mini van with like 5 other people in the humid hot New York weather. Really nice!

It also makes you feel and smell fresh too, because of it’s citrus scent, it kind of reminds me of something like an air

freshener, that enlightens up a room and makes everyone feel good and relaxed. It’s nothing like that strong hard perfume scent your old aunt bertha used to wear that smelled intoxicating! Intoxicating in a bad way! This perfume is perfect for light simple occasions, like going to the beach, having a picnic outdoors, or going out on a simple brunch or lunch date. I love it!

Overall, Clinique’s Happy perfume is an excellent spray perfume, it smells wonderful! It’s very light and pleasant to smell, nothing too strong or overpowering. It’s great for many occasions, and it makes you feel refreshed and relaxed because of it’s light feminine scent. Although it may be a bit costly, I think it’s worth it. It make’s me “happy”, and I’m sure it will make you “happy” too.

Clinique Happy Perfume

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5616071195151231/k2311a0716/7.16.10