Suave Naturals shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • I also have a problem with shedding too much hair, and that just makes things worse because my hair strands are thicker there's less of it and when I lose too many it starts to look sparse very easily
  • What I liked about this Suave shampoo is that it's definitely affordable and easy to find

• by Liberty

I have very long thick hair that’s sometimes hard to manage. I also have a problem with shedding too much hair, and that just makes things worse because my hair strands are thicker there’s less of it and when I lose too many it starts to look sparse very easily. I shed a lot when I’m stress. On top of shedding I have the heat and humidity of living in the south to deal with. So I needed a shampoo that could do everything I need it to be but also give it volume without weighing down my hair and

making it feel oily.

I’ve tried all sorts of shampoos. Everything from the cheapest you could find at a drug store to expensive salon products. Among the shampoos that I’ve tried this year is Suave Naturals, which is fairly new to the market. I’ll explain the pros and cons of this product.

I’ll start off with the good stuff to this particular shampoo first. What I liked about this Suave shampoo is that it’s definitely affordable and easy to find. Suave products are sold just about everywhere, and the price is around a $1 a bottle, which is extremely cheap. I’ve tried ...

• some of their other stuff before and they weren’t that bad, but weren’t great either. I was curious as to how their Naturals line would be.

What I liked about Suave’s Natural shampoos is that it came in a variety of scents, all of which smell nice. It seems fairly safe enough that I use it on my dogs when I give them baths. I’m not sure how natural it is but it doesn’t irritate my skin or burn my eyes, so that’s always a plus. I also like that it has one of those snap tops that’s easy to

open and close. The bottle is shaped in a way that it’s easy to grip with wet hands too, another good thing because dropping a shampoo bottle on your foot is no fun.

The only negative thing I could think of to Suave Natural shampoos is that it’s not very moisturizing and they don’t have different types of shampoos to target they different types of hair and hair problems. It seems to just be all about scents.

Overall though, Suave Natural shampoos isn’t bad if you’re looking for an affordable shampoo and if you don’t have any or much hair problems.

Suave Naturals shampoo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3116071195051131/k2311a0716/7.16.10