Bright Starts Bouncy Chair
  • I bought it because I liked that it was not just a rocking seat, like some other chairs but rather, it bounces as the baby kicks and moves
  • I like it's bright colors and it even had a bar with toys attached to entertain the baby
  • I think he is still too young to make it bounce by himself so we end up bouncing it for him

• by Karen22

This bouncy chair was a last minute purchase due to the fact that it was on sale and we needed something to sit our baby in. I bought it because I liked that it was not just a rocking seat, like some other chairs but rather, it bounces as the baby kicks and moves.

It was $19.

99 on sale and was the cheapest one at Wal-Mart that day.

I like

it’s bright colors and it even had a bar with toys attached to entertain the baby.

We put it together quite easily - the instructions were surprisingly clear.

This bouncy chair also has a vibrate button if your baby likes that.

Mine does not.

Mine does not really like this chair at all! I think he is still too young to make it bounce by himself so ...

• we end up bouncing it for him.

We purchased this to have somewhere to put our son when we needed our hands free for a few moments - but we can’t do this with this chair.

One major thing I do not like is the bar with toys - it is way too close to the baby’s face.

When he start bouncing in this chair the toys swing and

hit him in the face!! Another downside is the fact that the toys do not come off the bar.

This makes cleaning a bit more difficult to me.

I would like to have the toys come right off and wash them but the way it is designed, you have to just wipe them off.

I will keep trying this bouncy chair as my son grows but for now, it is not much use to me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5416071194911131/k2311a0716/7.16.10