Hepburn and Leigh Clothing and Lingerie  » Web sites  »
  • They do also have promotions from time to time such as offering free shipping for Worldwide and local deliveries and I have already tried this promotion once and they had paid for my shipping, I had paid no tax no customs duties whatsoever and I love this website as they are constantly upgrading and sending newsletters and updates about new products, which is about every 1.5-2 months
  • If you're looking for elegant and exquisite lingerie that can't be mistaken for cheap ready made products from China, then I suggest you go here as your body and skin can totally feel the difference of the clothing and materials used rather than the gaudy products that are ready-made as I also had the mistake of ordering lingerie that are made in China and has rather a tacky design not unlike the ones shown in the pictures
  • You would not be disappointed here but if ever you do you can always contact their friendly customer service
  • Recommend this one to all ladies who are searching for really elegant products that won't waste your money

• by jbs

I had stumbled upon this website, hepburnandleigh.co.uk which is based in the United Kingdom that carries a wide array of exquisite and elegant lingeries from lingerie sets, panties, bras, garter belts, babydolls, chemises, corsets, and even accessories such as gloves and stockings.

I had ordered from this website and they are really friendly and they do respond in less than 24 hours. The prices are not really average and are quite more expensive than the ones that are based in the U.S.A., but I tell you their products are mostly made

and imported from Europe, like France, since they cater to Cervin stockings which are exclusively distributed and sold in France, you can’t even buy any in the U.S.A., as they are sold exclusively by stockists which can only be found in Europe or sold online.

Their products are not the ready-made products but are custom-made since they have sizes available and not only the One Size Fits Most size that most lingerie websites offer. They do also have promotions from time to time such as offering free shipping for Worldwide and ...

• local deliveries and I have already tried this promotion once and they had paid for my shipping, I had paid no tax no customs duties whatsoever and I love this website as they are constantly upgrading and sending newsletters and updates about new products, which is about every 1.5-2 months.

If you’re looking for elegant and exquisite lingerie that can’t be mistaken for cheap ready made products from China, then I suggest you go here as your body and skin can totally feel the difference of the clothing and materials used

rather than the gaudy products that are ready-made as I also had the mistake of ordering lingerie that are made in China and has rather a tacky design not unlike the ones shown in the pictures. You would not be disappointed here but if ever you do you can always contact their friendly customer service. This has been my favorite site and it still yet one of my favorites in which I now regularly order to. Recommend this one to all ladies who are searching for really elegant products that won’t waste your money!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2016071194851131/k2311a0716/7.16.10