Case 39 Movie (2009)  » Movies  »
  • I recommend you watch this so you can see Renee in another light, and she does her job very well

• by jbs

I’ve seen Renée Zellweger do comedy from the Bridget Jones series, do drama from the movie Cold Mountain and Cinderella Man, and a little bit of both in New in Town and lots more movies she’s been so famous for, but for the first time ever I was surprised I would get to see her in a suspense/horror/thriller movie such as Case 39. When I saw the trailer I was really

interested, I have never seen her cast in a different character and I would love to see her act here in a very different scenario in which she’s not used to - horror, thriller, suspense!

The movie is about Renee being a case worker and investigating a case in which a girl is being abused by her parents, but only she discovers something else that actually is evil and more twisted than ...

• anyone can expect. It is a very scary and a very evil thing that this girl has and it’s too late because she’s already attached to the girl, and the girl won’t let her go now because Renee will be the next victim.

There were scenes were I would cover my eyes because I would get too surprised or shocked, but there’s nothing really scary to it per se, like ghosts,

only shocking sounds and scenes which are really clear and sharp. Renee has done such a good job here, she was very calm and professional and subdued in portraying her character, and this is also a good suspense story. I recommend you watch this so you can see Renee in another light, and she does her job very well. I liked the story too and all in all I rate this an 8.

Case 39 Movie (2009)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1116071194791131/k2311a0716/7.16.10