Predators Movie  » Movies  »
  • The movie was 1 hour and 50 minutes and honestly even though I don't like movies like these, I found myself enjoying it
  • I was squirming in my seat and trying hard not to jump up whenever the predators would come and I do scare and get surprised easily, so I just covered my ears and clung on to my hubby's arms just not to get surprised, the sound effects were great and even the movie effects were deemed above standards, I had liked the movie generally but of course it wouldn't really happen in real life and that's just the thing I wasn't quite impressed with

• by jbs

I have seen this movie last night and even though I didn’t want to watch it because I’m not fond of alien-predator fighting scenes and the only alien-predator movie that I liked is Alien versus Predators, and not humans versus aliens and predators, I had just watched this since I had to get out of home as there was no electricity for 25 hours counting so I just watched this movie instead to pass the time.

The movie was 1 hour and 50 minutes and honestly even though I

don’t like movies like these, I found myself enjoying it! I was squirming in my seat and trying hard not to jump up whenever the predators would come and I do scare and get surprised easily, so I just covered my ears and clung on to my hubby’s arms just not to get surprised, the sound effects were great and even the movie effects were deemed above standards, I had liked the movie generally but of course it wouldn’t really happen in real life and that’s just the ...

• thing I wasn’t quite impressed with.

There were 2 kinds of predators and even dog-like creatures in which they had to run and hide to and kill, but in the end it was really hard because there were just too many of them to kill, and every season there are more creatures that are just being dropped there on a parachute because the forest that they are in now which looks like a big planet already with no end and you can see beautiful planets above you in

the sky, so that is the playground and that is the game in which the predators go to every season, it’s kind of Predators part 3 because now it’s also humans they hunt and not only aliens versus predators but now the humans are in it too, they had the same concept which is great because it just looks like another continuation of the past movies, but still I liked the concept of the first original movie and the second one better than this, but a good try nonetheless.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1116071194691131/k2311a0716/7.16.10