Scion Feminine Wash
  • If you want a more subtle but really fresh scent that you can use several times a day I suggest you try Scion as it is even gentler and better than using Lactacyd

• by jbs

I have tried this feminine wash and it has a ph of 3. 5, it is very mild and gentle when used and it has a pleasant smell - it smells somewhat like coconuts and it isn’t really tangy and overpowering, the mild scent is soothing and when used it is smooth on the skin.

The wash doesn’t actually foam, and when I use this I only take 2-3 drops and directly apply it, I let it sit for

about 15 - 20 seconds before I rinse and it I do really feel so fresh and cleansed afterwards, this is gentle enough to be used several times daily, and I have used it twice a day to get maximum results, i.

e.

, feeling so fresh and clean at all times.

I have also used this when I have my menstrual period, and what’s good about it is that it is not itchy and it is also very safe ...

• to use it when you have your time of the month as it is very gentle and mild.

The smell of coconuts lingers all day and there isn’t a time I had not felt fresh and clean even it has already been hours since I rinsed with this wash.

Other feminine wash has a ph higher than 3.

5 and I would suggest you buy this one if you plan on rinsing several times a day as it is

very mild, the scent is also better than Lactacyd, which I also use from time to time depending on where I shop for my personal hygiene products, and Lactacyd has actually a very strong feminine wash scent that makes it easily recognizable as using Lactacyd.

If you want a more subtle but really fresh scent that you can use several times a day I suggest you try Scion as it is even gentler and better than using Lactacyd.

Scion Feminine Wash

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3416071194581131/k2311a0716/7.16.10