Magician’s Biggest Secrets Finally Revealed!  » TV  »
  • I would definitely watch out for more episodes as this is one show you can't really see everyday that's considered normal

• by jbs

When I saw this one being aired earlier on television, I perked up and immediately turned the volume up as I was dying to catch this on air and I had only missed 5 minutes of the entire 1 hour feature on AXN. I was wondering how the magician could do so much stuff and fool even an adult like me and I was scratching my head in wonder and confusion on how someone could do something like he was doing? Like turn a girl inside a box and

still the girl is standing upright and not doing a headstand, or “teleporting” through spaces and switching places with a girl in just about 3 seconds!

I had watched this feature and I felt so silly afterward. You would have to really think clearly and think “paranoid” when watching this movie. I had a couple of guesses during magic tricks and some of them were correct, and some tricks even required stunt doubles, which was hard because it was so hard to find 2 girls that would look exactly alike ...

• with the body height and facial features, but they did great! Also, the magic tricks would have to involve the assistants to contort their body almost with each every trick, so now I understand why they’re so slim and fit it’s because they’re actually contortionists and they’re used to doing magic tricks that requires having to squeeze your body into what seems like only a square meter or so! I did like this show and now we finally know how all the illusions and magic tricks are being done!
        The only thing I’m also wondering is why did the magician really reveal his magic tricks? He could have used it for his future shows and he was the only one to reveal most of his magic! Maybe he was paid such an enormous sum of money he could retire, but still once you know the explanations behind the tricks, it doesn’t seem at all special and mysterious anymore! I would definitely watch out for more episodes as this is one show you can’t really see everyday that’s considered normal!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1016071194441031/k2311a0716/7.16.10