Stop Pain pain relief spray  » Health  »
  • It does still smell minty because it has eucalyptus and peppermint oil in it, but I think it's one of the reasons I liked it
  • I will keep buying this product if I can find it again and it seems to be a pretty elusive product on the shelves of most stores but it's great and does what a pain relieving cream should do without the potential of burning your skin in the long run or creating more pain because of the burning sensation and it's totally mess free which is probably the thing I like about it most second to the fact it stops the pain and lives up to its name

• by freya954

I have problems with my elbow that I’ve had to deal with for a few years now and my skin is sometimes too sensitive to use those pain relieving creams that can almost feel like its burning my skin. But I’ve tried using cold packs too and even if that kind of works from time to time I can’t really sit on the couch or lay in bed all day with my arm resting on an ice pack or heating pad and there’s really no practical way to strap one of those things to your body and still be able to carry on with all the things I need to carry on with. I’m a busy woman with two kids and a house full of dogs and there is always a reason for me to be on the move and never in a prone sitting position, so a spray seemed like a good way to deal with the pain without interrupting my schedule every day.

This spray actually

has a pretty nice smell to it. I was expecting something that smelled like Vicks or with a lot of camphor in it or tea tree or something very minty and medicinal smelling like that but it wasn’t bad like that at all and was really refreshing actually and smelled nice. It does still smell minty because it has eucalyptus and peppermint oil in it, but I think it’s one of the reasons I liked it. The camphor can burn my skin and irritate my skin but that’s not in this product at all even though menthol is. The oils make up for the menthol smell and it really just ends up smelling like a peppermint candy in the long run and I don’t mind having that smell on me all day at all and I’ve had a few people comment on how nice my house smells when they come over and I’ve been using this product and little do they know it’s actually my stop pain spray.

• I use this spray about four or five times a day when my elbow is really bothering me and one of the reasons I liked it more than the ointments is that there was no real need to rub it into the skin and you don’t have to deal with wiping greasy ointment off your hands afterwards. I think it smells great and it sprays on very evenly and dries pretty fast too. The first time I used it I think it dried within a matter of one minute, and because there’s nothing greasy about the spray at all I don’t have to worry about it getting on my sleeves or my sheets when I use it right before bed. I can apply this product by spritzing once or twice over the area and that’s all I have to do.

It does have a slight warming sensation because of the menthol, but it doesn’t burn like camphor products would on my skin and was really very nice and

relaxing and I could feel my elbow and all the tension in it just giving way and I was able to relax. This doesn’t work quite so well if I still need to keep my arm moving at all times during the day, but after a hard day when I’ve overworked my elbow, I can use this and relax and still get up and move around my house when I need to without worrying about messy and leaking ice packs or heating pads. I will keep buying this product if I can find it again and it seems to be a pretty elusive product on the shelves of most stores but it’s great and does what a pain relieving cream should do without the potential of burning your skin in the long run or creating more pain because of the burning sensation and it’s totally mess free which is probably the thing I like about it most second to the fact it stops the pain and lives up to its name.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3416071194321031/k2311a0716/7.16.10