iCakes Cheesecakes (box of 6)  » Food  »
  • That was a steal considering that a box of 6 can cost the normal price of $18
  • I really did not care much but I figured that the best way to serve each cake was really to let it thaw just a little bit until you can sink your fork on the cheesecake
  • I would truly recommend and repurchase a box of this

• by dzzy21rn

I love to eat cheesecakes. I have always wanted to bake cheesecakes but found that it was too much of a hassle to do so. I have had a lot of cheesecakes that I have tried, and since I cannot afford to buy cheesecakes all the time, every time, I chose to go and buy the iCakes cheesecakes at the nearest grocery store for about $11 on sale! That was a steal considering that a box of 6 can

cost the normal price of $18.

A single box contains 6 small cheesecakes. On the box, I honestly thought that there were 6 different flavors in it. It boasts of having great toppings such as Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, Snickers, Caramel and Peanuts. Sounds good doesn’t it?

The cheesecakes have to be frozen because even in the supermarket, the box is stored in a freezer. However, the mini cakes are supposed to be best served chilled and a little thawed. I ...

• really did not care much but I figured that the best way to serve each cake was really to let it thaw just a little bit until you can sink your fork on the cheesecake.

The mini-cakes are about 4 inches in diameter each. Just fine, thought they were a little small but after eating one I understood why it was made small! The taste of the cheesecake is just right. Very smooth and creamy, not too aged. There is

also a very thin crust that holds the cheesecake in place. The topping is really rich! It felt like I was eating Snickers bar and Reese’s peanut butter cups with a rich plate of cheesecake.

This is truly worth the price for 6 cheesecakes with very good toppings. In restaurants and cafes I have paid double the price of this, and the caliber of the taste is almost the same. I would truly recommend and repurchase a box of this.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2716071194091031/k2311a0716/7.16.10