Jollibee Ice Cream Sundae in a Cone  » Food  »
  • One thing I noticed is that Jollibee crew would normally ask what flavour I would want
  • I think that since Jollibee is a local franchise, then the analysts knew that Filipinos loved pinipig or rice crispies
  • I would recommend this or McDonald’s sundae cones
  • However, for those who want an added crunch, this is the best choice for a quick fix

• by dzzy21rn

As I have made a review of McDonald’s Ice cream sundae on a cone, I will also make a parallel review of the Jollibee’s similar sundae on a cone too.

Jollibee is a very popular franchise local in the Philippines. However, there is also a Jollibee in the US too. That is good considering that the owners of this franchise are locals. And where there is McDonald’s there will also be a Jollibee branch somewhere a couple of blocks away.

Jollibee’s

Sundae on a Cone only costs the same, Php 15. It is also a creamy, white sundae twirl that can be bought in any branch of Jollibee. When my husband and I crave for ice cream and a quick fix, we would often go to either McDonald’s or Jollibee’s drive through to order this. He would get the normal sundae, either caramel hot fudge or chocolate hot fudge sundae. I would get this instead.

One thing I noticed is that ...

• Jollibee crew would normally ask what flavour I would want. In McDonald’s they only asked about being served in a cup or in a cone. This time, a sundae in a cone can be served in normal flavor or in chocolate flavor. This can also be dipped in chocolate too! The chocolate dip they used is a little more liquid, and it takes a little more time for it to cool compared to the one in McDonald’s. However, this had
        not only chocolate dip, but also some rice crispies on top!

The rice crispies provided more crunch to the ice cream sundae cone. I think that since Jollibee is a local franchise, then the analysts knew that Filipinos loved pinipig or rice crispies. For the same price as McDonald’s, this had a more crunchy taste!

I would recommend this or McDonald’s sundae cones. However, for those who want an added crunch, this is the best choice for a quick fix. Very cheap yet good.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2716071194071031/k2311a0716/7.16.10