Walmart Three Ring Pool  » Housewares  »
  • I found this inflatable three ring pool at Walmart, and it was only $10.00, which is really inexpensive
  • We have had this pool for quite some time and have yet to experience any tears, but it did come with one patch if you do get one
  • I highly recommend this pool for your little ones if you do not want to spend a ton of money on something for the kids, it is perfect for my two little girls

• by articlewriter555

I was looking for a smaller and inexpensive pool for me and my two daughters to stay cool in for the summer. I found this inflatable three ring pool at Walmart, and it was only $10.00, which is really inexpensive. Assembly was super easy, all you have to do is inflate the three rings separately, and if you have an air compressor it is really simple and it takes no

time. The pool is about six feet wide, so it is small for an adult, but it is perfect for my three and five year old daughters.

When you fill it up the pool to the fill line it is about 12 inches deep, which is perfect for kids at their age. It is big enough for them to swim around in, but it doesn’t take a lot of time ...

• to warm up. We live in Minnesota so it is hard sometimes to let it sit out in the lawn and not warm up fast enough. This way I can put in up in the afternoon and it is perfect temperature by the morning after. Sometimes we go in it right away, but it can get a little cold if it isn’t really hot out.

Some people do like inflatable pools

because they fear that they are going to break so quickly. We have had this pool for quite some time and have yet to experience any tears, but it did come with one patch if you do get one. I highly recommend this pool for your little ones if you do not want to spend a ton of money on something for the kids, it is perfect for my two little girls.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5316071193921031/k2311a0716/7.16.10