Rimmel Sexy Curves Waterproof Mascara
  • This, I believe, is mainly down to the fact that the spikes in the wand are so short

• by MorganVoges

At around £7 a pop, Rimmel Sexy Curves Waterproof Mascara is in the medium priced category for its product. In my opinion, its great value for money!

So, perhaps it was the gorgeous packaging that first attracted me to this particular mascara. But the fact that the long, curvy tube practically emulates it’s very name “Sexy Curves” sells the mascara before the consumer has even read a single review.

I did find that after being jostled around in my make-up bag (and being nabbed by the dog) for a couple of

weeks, the writing sadly faded and the electric blue body lost it’s sumptuous shine, however, I still love it nonetheless. When the wand is first pulled out from its glamorous case, you do have a slight shock.

The sexy curves mascara is all about the new craze of eccentrically shaped plastic brushes. The bumpy wand has bendy little plastic spikes all over it, most like a… well, something.

In fact, I was a little apprehensive about using it. But of course, my courageousness won over me!

With my eyelashes clean and ...

• free of make-up, I set about applying my first ever coat of sexy curves.

The immediate effect of this modern miracle was the sudden lengthening of my lashes. Suddenly, the little short stubs had extended themselves up a good few mm.

I was amazed. After a couple of strokes (or too many on my behalf), my lashes did start to clump.

This, I believe, is mainly down to the fact that the spikes in the wand are so short. However, my lashes still felt sumptuous and volumized.

The plus of

the mascara wand it that it reaches all the way down, right to those little nifty lashes in the corners of your eyes, really opening up my eyes. When using this however, it is advisable that you clear any excess mascara off the end of the wand.

…. After a full day with many compliments about my eyelashes, I sat down in front of the mirror.

The mascara has not run, my eyelashes are still accentuated, if not slightly shorter. I am completely happy with my £7 loss and wonderful gain of fab eyelashes.

Sexy Curves is a winner!

Rimmel Sexy Curves Waterproof Mascara

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3116071193660931/k2311a0716/7.16.10