Clinique - Acne Solutions Post Blemish Formula
2.5
  • But now, I had yet another problem in front of me
  • This I would say is definitely one of the expensive products available in the market for treating acne marks and blemishes
  • Since, it was getting a little expensive for me I decided to stop using this product after sometime

• by bliss123

With the acne prone skin that I had sometime back, I used to feel that getting rid of the acne itself is a very big task. After a lot of research and after using wide variety of products, acne reduction systems, I was successfully able to get rid of my acne.

But

now, I had yet another problem in front of me. I was able to get rid of acne but the spots and blemishes that the acne has left on my face made my face look even worse. My face was all filled with dark spots and blemishes. I had to begin searching for new set of products now to get rid of blemishes and spots.

I started trying out lot of products that cheaper and are available over the counter and also some of the expensive products available in the market.

Clinique’s Acne Solutions Post Blemish Formula is one such product that I have ...

• Clinique - Acne Solutions Post Blemish Formula
      tried. This I would say is definitely one of the expensive products available in the market for treating acne marks and blemishes.

Even though I used this product only on the spot areas, I used to run out of this product very frequently as the quantity of the product in

the tube was really less for the price. Since, it was getting a little expensive for me I decided to stop using this product after sometime.

But, this product did work for me. However, it took fairly long time for me to notice the fading of some of my acne spots.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115071193500331/k2311a0715/7.15.10