Herbal Essences Seductively Straight Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • If you do have straight hair then this conditioner would be good for smoothing down your hair however I would not recommend it at all because conditioners should at least moisturise the hair but this did not do a very good job it was almost like a shampoo
  • I found the shampoo much more moisturising than the conditioner

• by Manal

I really liked this conditioner; while it doesn’t do a great job of moisturising it does do a good job at smoothing my hair down. I didn’t really feel that the conditioner did much. It also left a lot of residue on my hair which did take long to remove.

The conditioner finished extremely fast which was not a surprise, since the conditioner was so thick

it didn’t really spread easily onto my hair. This meant

I even had to add an oil to the conditioner to make it easily spreadable on the hair and also to moisturise my hair.

I did notice a difference using this shampoo, my hair became much smoother and straighter however it was also slightly weighed down, this didn’t matter much in the beginning however the ...

• build up increase so I had to use a deep cleanse shampoo after 2 weeks of using this product.

I did not experiment straightening my hair after using this conditioner so I cannot comment on if it does benefit the hair in this form, however my friend used it and it did make her hair appear thicker and fuller but it did not make it

look smoother or straighter which was surprising.

If you do have straight hair then this conditioner would be good for smoothing down your hair however I would not recommend it at all because conditioners should at least moisturise the hair but this did not do a very good job it was almost like a shampoo! I found the shampoo much more moisturising than the conditioner.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115071193490331/k2311a0715/7.15.10