Bigelow Decaffeinated Green Tea  » Food  »
  • The other way I like to drink this green tea is by brewing a batch up and pouring it into a pitcher with some honey and ice for a nice homemade iced green tea
  • It turns out wonderfully and taste sweet and amazing and is really good for you
  • Anyways, those of you looking for a natural decaffeinated green tea I would definitely say the Bigelow Decaffeinated Green Tea is the one I would recommend too you or a loved one to drink
  • I love it and will continue to drink it as long is it is still being made and put on my grocery stores shelves

• by Soleil Robins

So, lately I have been looking for a naturally decaffeinated green tea without chemicals in it and I came across Bigelow Decaffeinated Green Tea. It actually is natural decaffeinating meaning the company did not use chemicals or some kind of heavy processing of some sort to remove the caffeine from it. It is made purely from green tea leaves that contain high amount of antioxidants in it without making me jittery like most caffeinated green teas do.

The way I make this decaffeinated green tea is by boiling a cup of water in my microwave and then I simply place the green tea bag into the boiling water and let it sit and soak into

the water for 5 minutes. This helps the green tea really form well so it doesn’t have a nasty bitter taste to it. After I add about 1 tablespoon of honey too it to help sweeten it up other was it just doesn’t taste sweet enough for me. The green tea has a nice mild green tea flavor too it unlike most green teas which can have a really strong flavor to them if you do not remove the tea bag from the water soon enough. Plus I am able to drink this green tea before I go to bed because it does have any caffeine in it at all so it doesn’t keep me up at night. I usually like drinking this green tea throughout my day to help keep me hydrated and healthy.

The other way I like to drink this green tea is by brewing a batch up and pouring it into a pitcher with some honey and ice for a nice homemade iced green tea. It turns out wonderfully and taste sweet and amazing and is really good for you. Plus I find it sometimes cools me down when its hot out and gives me a little bit of energy too get through the rest of my day. However, if you aren’t one for honey sugar also taste good as well.

The other way I like ...

• Bigelow Decaffeinated Green Tea
      to use the Bigelow Decaffeinated Green Tea is by soaking the tea bags in water for a few minutes and popping them into the freezer to get really cold. After I take the two green tea bags from the freezer and place them onto my eyes to help bring the puffiness down when my eyes are watery and red do to allergies. The tea bags are really soothing and really help brighten my eyes right up again.

Another way I like to use these green tea bags is by making a warm bath and adding 10 green tea bags into the bathwater for a nice nourishing green tea bath. The green tea bags contain

antioxidants in them that are excellent for keeping my skin young and healthy looking. I even find it helps reduce my acne which is really nice as well. Sometimes I even soak my hair in the green tea bath water to help remove hair product build up from my hair.

Anyways, those of you looking for a natural decaffeinated green tea I would definitely say the Bigelow Decaffeinated Green Tea is the one I would recommend too you or a loved one to drink. I love it and will continue to drink it as long is it is still being made and put on my grocery stores shelves. The tea is really worth every penny I spent on it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2715071193480331/k2311a0715/7.15.10