Herbal Essences Seductively Straight Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • This is an excellent shampoo for really any hair type, I have curly hair and I thought I would try this out to make my hair a bit less curly
  • I would recommend this to anyone looking to soften their hair and make it more easily manageable

• by Manal

This is an excellent shampoo for really any hair type, I have curly hair and I thought I would try this out to make my hair a bit less curly. It does do a great job of making my hair really soft and silky yet I still feel my hair it washed.

The bottle is excellent, it is easy to hold and easy to pour and because of the cap I do not have to worry about over using some. I do find however that I use a lot of this shampoo to distribute it over my hair, a lot more than an ordinary shampoo. This is because the shampoo is quite thick. Having said this, the shampoo did last well over 2 months with an every 2 day wash surprisingly.

When I stopped using this shampoo, I did realise that I had a lot of build up from this shampoo and this is not easily ...

• Herbal Essences Seductively Straight Shampoo
      removed. I do have to use quite a harsh shampoo every so often to get rid of the build up, but the build up from this shampoo was a lot.

Unlike other shampoos, this shampoo actually also moisturises the hair which is great for my hair which is quite dry and I

usually need moisture even after conditioning. This meant I did not have to use as much for my hair. I would recommend this to anyone looking to soften their hair and make it more easily manageable. However if you do like having hair that is very light and has no residue I would not recommend this.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115071193470331/k2311a0715/7.15.10