Clinique - Acne solutions Clear Skin System  » Cosmetics  »
  • I noticed gradual decrease in acne on my face in about 2 weeks
  • Though it was a little rough start for me with this system, I was happy with the results

• by bliss123

I can’t forget those days of my life when acne on my face has been a major concern to me and I was trying by all means to get rid of that awful acne all over my face. The blackheads and whiteheads all over my face were making me all the more worried and depressed. I have to say that I have tried out almost all the acne products that are available in the market.

Out of all the products that I have tried, there were products that did

not make any change to my acne condition, there were some products which improved my acne condition and there were also some products that worsened my acne.

Clinique’s Acne Solutions Clear Skin system is one of the systems that has helped me better my skin condition. This system comes with a Cleansing Foam, Clarifying lotion and a clearing moisturizer. I was using this simple, straight forward system twice a day. I used to clean my face everyday with the cleansing foam, then use the clarifying Lotion with a cotton ...

• ball and then apply moisturizer. Initially, I had trouble with this clarifying lotion which is made of 5% Salicylic acid and some oil absorbing powders. It used to peel my skin off to remove the dead skin and exfoliate. The peeling that occurred after the application of this clarifying lotion was way too much to handle for first couple of days and my skin used to become very dry and I had slight burning sensation initially when using it 2 times a day. I had to apply moisturizer
        every hour to make my skin feel better. After two days, I stopped using it for couple of days until I felt better and then started using this system again by reducing the amount of clarifying lotion that I use on my face and did not have any issues with dryness of my skin or burning sensation anymore. I noticed gradual decrease in acne on my face in about 2 weeks. Though it was a little rough start for me with this system, I was happy with the results.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115071193460331/k2311a0715/7.15.10