Zip Insect Repellent Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
0.5
  • However, the drugstore that I went in didn't have the OFF lotion but rather recommend me the Zip Insect Repellent Lotion (50mL)
  • Since, I was in a hurry I bought it instead

• by vixiedee13

Since the outbreak of Dengue in my place I was really worried with acquiring the disease especially for my toddler. Since, I am always outdoor I can’t escape the fact of getting exposed to mosquito bites that were preying everywhere. I always bring with me an OFF lotion (mosquito repellent lotion).

But one day, I forgot to bring it and so I rush to

the nearest drugstore to buy a sachet of it. However, the drugstore that I went in didn’t have the OFF lotion but rather recommend me the Zip Insect Repellent Lotion (50mL). Since, I was in a hurry I bought it instead. I walked away the drugstore thinking that that was better than with nothing at all.

I applied it on my arms and legs while ...

• away in the field. It says there that it will give you up to 8 hours of protection from mosquitoes. The scent was like of a shampoo that’s too sweet and I didn’t like it at all. If feels hot on the skin too and worst in less than 8 hours I could feel that mosquitoes are trying to attack me.

It’s really a waste

of money for it cannot give me the sufficient protection that I really needed in combating Dengue. I’ve learned my lesson then. I should have not trusted any brand aside from OFF which is already proven by me to be effective for how many years already.

If you are looking for a mosquito repellent lotion I highly recommend OFF and to stay away from Zip.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115071193440231/k2311a0715/7.15.10