SuperTot Organic Homemade Baby Food  » Baby care  »
North West London area
  • It is extremely important to me to feed her with the best quality food and to ensure her meals are as healthy as possible with no preservatives and artificial colours etc. Equally, I lack on any cooking skills and I am not the most creative person when it comes to food
  • About a month ago I found SuperTot Organic Homemade Baby Food, a local service that “saved my life” when it comes to feeding my daughter
  • Although I am very lucky that my daughter does not have this problem, my friend’s little boy is dairy intolerant and she highly treasure their dairy free meals
  • One of the disadvantages of SuperTot Organic Homemade Baby Food is that they are not nationwide but only cater in North West London
  • I cannot recommend them highly enough to the parents who live in North West London

• by DinahJ

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)AOL Messenger (required to be logged into AIM)

My little daughter is only 7 months old and she is trying new foods every day. It is extremely important to me to feed her with the best quality food and to ensure her meals are as healthy as possible with no preservatives and artificial colours etc. Equally, I lack on any cooking skills and I am not the most creative person when it comes to food. About a month ago I found SuperTot Organic Homemade Baby Food, a local service that “saved my life” when it comes to feeding my daughter.

What most attracted me to SuperTot Organic Homemade Baby

Food is that all the meals are handmade, hence much tastier than the baby food jars (which my daughter dislikes), they do not contain any artificial colours, preservatives or other unnatural ingredients and they are delivered totally fresh to my home every day. That saves me a huge amount of time and effort and I concentrate on my daughter’s social skills than making experiments in the kitchen. She absolutely loves SuperTot Organic baby meals and deserts and since I started to use their services, my daughter consumes variety of foods which are healthy and highly nutritious. All meals are organic ...

• and I found out that they even cater for babies with gluten and dairy intolerances. Although I am very lucky that my daughter does not have this problem, my friend’s little boy is dairy intolerant and she highly treasure their dairy free meals.

One of the disadvantages of SuperTot Organic Homemade Baby Food is that they are not nationwide but only cater in North West London. I feel very lucky that they cater in my area and I can use them every day. Another disadvantage is that they do not deliver meals during the weekend but I usually order more from

the meals that she likes during the week and put them in the freezer for the weekend.

SuperTot Organic regularly ask me for feedback on their meals and although I have nothing else to say than the fact that my daughter adores them and I feel very happy with their service, this proves to me that they care about their customers’ opinion. I cannot recommend them highly enough to the parents who live in North West London.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5415071193390231/k2311a0715/7.15.10