Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion Dimethicone Skin Protectant  » Cosmetics  »
  • The natural ingredients feel good on the skin and I love colloidal oatmeal because it is very soothing
  • That's good because I don't like lotion bottles that are just left open to the air and possible contamination

• by Meili

Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion with Dimethicone Skin Protectant and natural colloidal oatmeal is pretty good. Dimethicone is apparently a type of silicone which protects the skin for 24 hours. The natural ingredients feel good on the skin and I love colloidal oatmeal because it is very soothing.

It’s suitable for very dry skin and during dry weather conditions like winter. For wet/humid or hot weather I find it

a bit heavy on the skin.

Th Aveeno lotion is an excellent product and causes no allergic reaction even with my skin that is very sensitive to most lotions. It has no fragrance which is a big plus for people with sensitive skin like me.

I do use it everyday when my skin is dry but not during the summer since it feels hot on the skin. It is best ...

• used after a shower or bath.

The lotion seems to be formulated for especially dry skin and not really for regular skin that only needs light moisturizing. I have the 18 fl.

oz. (532 ml) bottle that has a nice pump that if you turn it forward it is in the closed position and it opens when you turn it to the side.

That’s good because I don’t like lotion

bottles that are just left open to the air and possible contamination. When putting it on the skin it feels smooth but kind of waxy, probably because of the Dimethicone so because of that, I only use it when I need heavy-duty moisturizin.

The lotion really does help protect my dry skin when the weather is dry or cold so that’s when I use it. All in all, a good product for those who need more out of their moisturizer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115071193370231/k2311a0715/7.15.10