iPhone 4
  • The Face-Time is pretty amazing with the new front camera, but the only downside is you MUST be connected to a wireless connection for it to work
  • I have also noticed the sound quality sounds A LOT better on this new iPhone 4 compared to the iPhone 3 and 3GS
  • Its so small and hard to notice, I don't think I'll be getting mugged anytime soon

• by RHSL

The iPhone 4 has been getting some mixed reviews lately, so I’ve decided to add my two cents. I went out and upgraded about a week ago from the iPhone 3GS to the iPhone 4, and so far I’m loving all the features. The Face-Time is pretty amazing with the new front camera, but the only downside is you MUST be connected to a wireless connection for it to work.

So when you’re out on the road

and you want to Face-Time with someone, you’re going to need to find a wireless hotspot. Also, you cant use the front camera to web chat (YET) so all my Skype buddies still cant talk to me on the go.

Some other great features are included on the new OS4 update, so even you iPhone 3 users can get those. I have also noticed the sound quality sounds A LOT better on this new iPhone 4 compared ...

• to the iPhone 3 and 3GS.

It seems to get louder too when listening to music. Last but not least on these good features would be the sleek design that fits oh so nicely in my back pocket.

Its so small and hard to notice, I don’t think I’ll be getting mugged anytime soon. Onto the bad features, the reviews are right.

My iPhone 4 drops calls or just plain doesn’t connect often. But, I have faith

in Apple that they’ll fix this as soon as they can.

It still knocks points off my rating though. Also, my battery lasts just as long as my mom’s iPhone 3, which I wished they would of fixed with longer battery life.

I’ll give my sleek iPhone 4 a 7 out of 10 because the whole point of the iPHONE is to be a PHONE, but once the coverage is fixed, I’d give it a 9 out of 10. ;)

iPhone 4
    saini says :

Ihave come to that iphone 4 communication is not so good and it has problem with signal it in good good in areas where the signal strength is week.

Krissy A says :

apparently there were design flaws that affects the signal when you hold it the wrong way.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3715071193250231/k2311a0715/7.15.10