Shes the Man  » Movies  »
  • I like a very shallow story and funny and with cute , fresh and young cast that can totally act and make me laugh

• by Grecy

I admit I watched this one after missing Channing Tatum. I don’t know if this is his second movie after Step Up however this was the movie that I see two of my favorite hunk Channing Tatum and Robert Hoffman. Ironically, after this movie, Robert Hoffman starred in second installment of Step Up, Step Up The Street.

What is good in this movie? Well to answer to that, Amanda Bynes’ eyes and reaction were hilarious. I did enjoy looking at her face. Like she have a nice body I should say but her face is funny. I am sorry for Amanda’s fans out there, but she can totally act. Every scence was funny.

The story was about a girl named Viola Hastings who love soccer so

much. She steal the identity of her brother Sebastian, who sneak to go to London and attended Illyria as Sebastian Hastings just to play soccer. That was the time he met Duke (Channing Tatum) as the leader of boys soccer team and even became his room mate. The process of transformation was easy, a gay friend helped her to wear wig and deepen his voice. Even the transformation happened, I can easily attest that she is a lady. And even if the voice became deeper, it sounds created. But that was the movie was all about that is why I understand.

My favorite part was when a spider got inside the room and Viola and Duke was hugging because of fear. I almost ...

• wet my pants because Duke was scared of spider knowing that he was a strong teenager and Viola who was playing as Sebastian there , a boy , not a girl was afraid too and did not care if two boys were hugging on each other. Also that part when Duke used tampons for his bleeding nose, totally hilarious.

I also remember, how cute it is if its true that Duke was sheepish. Like he was so shy to have a date with the girl he likes. And all that he can talk about was about cheese. That was cute. I never thought that there was a guy like that, even in a film. Viola helped Duke but in later parts they had misunderstanding.

And the

most hilarious part was when they have to show to the team that they were boy and a girl. The first one was when undressed pants of Sebastian and they were ashamed of themselves because they saw Sebastian was really a man, while on Viola she showed her boobs on the team to confessed she is a girl and to explain her side. That was shocking. Anyway the private parts were not seen on the screen so don’t worry. The movie is still GP and everyone can watch it.

I was truly entertained by this movie. This is actually my type of movie. I like a very shallow story and funny and with cute , fresh and young cast that can totally act and make me laugh.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1115071193090231/k2311a0715/7.15.10