Ponds Detox White Cream
1.0
  • I bought Ponds because it is affordable compare to other creams
  • On the sixth day, I put it once again on my face, not included the part with pimple and before the day ends I noticed I have another pimple growing on my left cheek so I stop using it

• by Grecy

There were so many creams that promises young and pinkish glow. I have been using Ponds products for so long and for me it is trustworthy. Ponds Detox White Cream on the other hand failed me.

I bought Ponds because it is affordable compare to other creams. I first bought the sachet because it was more cheaper and I was going to try it first. I tested it on my skin

for a week. On the first day, it was okay. I applied it on my skin and then put face powder after. There was no pinkish glow but it prevented my skin for getting oily.

After two days I saw a small pimple on my left forehead. On the third day the pimple grew bigger and took care of my face by washing it every night. On the fourth day, the ...

• pimple became severe so I stop using Ponds for a while. On the sixth day, I put it once again on my face, not included the part with pimple and before the day ends I noticed I have another pimple growing on my left cheek so I stop using it.

When the pimples already dry out after two weeks, that was the time I began using it again and before the days

end there was another pimple growing on the same location, on the left forehead. So from there on I stop using it.

Maybe Ponds is not good for my skin type, or maybe it is only use when you are not getting out of the house to expose your face to smoke pollution. However, that is impossible for your face to be not exposed. Ponds is not my type of cream.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115071192980231/k2311a0715/7.15.10