LOREAL KIDS Extra Gentle 2 in1 (Jojo’s Juicy Cherry Shampoo)
  • This is one of the reason why I bought this for my daughter
  • The fact that it is from Loreal is also interesting
  • The shampoo for sure smells amazing but to leave the hair soft well not really
  • The reason why I'm saying this is because I noticed that my daughter's hair still have tangles and it's hard to comb
  • I mean I expected much because of the cost so I think I can say I', not really that satisfied with it

• by wudi

I love cherry scent. This is one of the reason why I bought this for my daughter. The fact that it is from Loreal is also interesting. At the back of the product you will see it says this is gentle, detangling and tear free. It also claims to stop flyaways,conditions dry hair and leaves hair soft. The shampoo for sure smells amazing but to leave the hair soft well not really.

It’s just the same with the normal kids shampoo we have in the market, they are so

gentle that they don’t do anything on the hair but just clean it and that’s it. The reason why I’m saying this is because I noticed that my daughter’s hair still have tangles and it’s hard to comb. Sometimes I put conditioner because of that reason.

Also you wouldn’t appreciate the product working unless you put a big amount, it’s like there’s no bubbles at all, or if there is you really must put a lot in your palm to do so. The smell is so amazing and ...

• I love it, but the smell does not stay that long. I mean for that big amount of money for a kids shampoo they could do better than that.

It is really tear free which is really nice. But there is no extra conditioning like what is said at the back of the container. I like the look and feel of it, it is attractive which also made me buy it in the first place along with the smell which is so sweet.

Overall, hmmm I guess I

like it.. but Im sure there are better kids shampoo out there that will do way better than this product. I mean I expected much because of the cost so I think I can say I’, not really that satisfied with it. I just have to really use all of it before buying a new one because this is still shampooo and we can still use it. It would also be a waste of money If I just ignore it, but I wouldn’t buy another one, this wil be the last.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3415071192900231/k2311a0715/7.15.10